Trying to Sell Car

I have a 1955 studebaker commander that I am interested in trying to sell. I have owned the car for 18 years. It was a gift from my grandfather. I have no clue as to how to go about selling an antique car. I don't want to be ripped off but I also want to be reliastic about what it is work.

Reply to
CHALL

Richard Lawler

'57 1/2 ton Transtar '51 2dr Champion

Reply to
Richard Lawler

This might be a starting place on determining value:

Try watching eBay Motors for awhile to see what similar cars bring

Reply to
WayneC

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Rob Stokes

You know JP, sometimes you come up with some really funny lines!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
John Poulos

remind me to buy Nates cars and not Johns. BOSEG

Reply to
rustynutgarage

I like that car - enjoyed watching it show itself and then come to life.N8, you worked hard on it - mind you the 55 is looking pretty dapper in it's own right.

I'm not sure if I'm glad JP and I are at opposite ends of the continent or sad.. OK, I'm sad, but my wallet's happy :)

Rob

rustynutgarage wrote:

Reply to
Rob Stokes

St. Louis MO, Car originally from Arizona and has been garaged every since then.

Reply to
CHALL

I have stainless cotter pins in stock, What size does he need?

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

C'mon John, Nate is just trying to take 'detailing' to the next level. Tim K>

Reply to
GTtim

detailing my ass, face it the guy is ANAL!

Reply to
oldcarfart