Tulsa Zone Meet

Hello folks,

Got home a few hours ago but had to go straight to another commitment.

The TULSA Folks put on a great weekend. The location was great and many more people saw our cars, even if it was just in passing. The Truckers seemed to enjoy seeing a group even from I-44.

If you missed it, too bad, but plan on attending next year!\

Karin Gillette

62 GT Hawk
Reply to
Karin Gillette

Sorry I couldn't make it there, Karin. Glad everyone had a good time.

Reply to
zoombot