TWs I can't live without ;-)

I would like these back issues: Nov 74, Jun 82, Aug 86, Feb 93, Apr/May 97. Anyone wishing to sell one or all, please contact me at Fieronut at aol dot com.

Thanx John

Reply to
johnnywiffer

I now have Aug 86. Only Nov 74, Jun 82, Feb 93 are sitll needed.

John

Reply to
johnnywiffer

Are you coming to Omaha? You could just bring it...I'll be doing strippers again...;-)

OR can I Pay Pal it to you?

Don't have your e-mail. Mine is Fieronut at AOL dot com.

Thanx John

Reply to
johnnywiffer

I have the Nov74. $2.00 and I'll pay the shipping. Email me your adress if you want it.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno