Wheeler-Dealer at work.

I was asked to present a history of Studebaker at the "3rd Thursday" presentations we have at the museum. (Mike Jordan, design leader at GM years ago was an earlier speaker, so I feel it's a complement.) I've never even attended one as I have bridge on 3rd Thursday evenings.

As a counter offer, I suggested that we wait until DST is in effect and have a Studebaker display out front, with a discount for those displaying their car.

Last night, I found out that the usual admission fee is "free." Boy, can I drive a bargain!

Karl

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Let me know when you're going to do it - perhaps I can bring one.

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> I was asked to present a history of Studebaker at the "3rd Thursday"

Reply to
Pat Drnec