R1 Crate motor

Did anyone see the R1 crate motor on eBay. It was removed and I got an email to buy it for USD3600 which includes shipping. Sound like spam? Allen

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

I got the same offer. I'll e-mail him and ask if I can show up with the cash to pick it up.

satdoc2 via CarKB.com wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

Same thing happened with a red Lark convertible I tried to bid on. The guy who sent the Email couldn't make up his mind if the car was in Fla. or Cal. NT

Reply to
nthornton

I reported him to ebay, looks like a fraud sale.

satdoc2 via CarKB.com wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Here's the page. It's faster to copy and past the whole thing than to look as just the number and type it out. It also save everyone else from having to do a search.

Alex Magdaleno

John Poulos

Looks used to me. Ya wanna buy a banana plantation in Nova Scotia?

What's the part number for this "crate engine"?

Somebody drive over and look at it.

Claude Chmielewski Studeski

Fillmore, Wisconsin

47 M-16 Truck 62 GT Hawk 63 Lark 64 Commander Wagonaire 50 Champion Regal (parts car)

"One after another they volunteered how in their families and in their communities they were expected to be responsible for their behavior, how honesty was assumed to be the rule, not the exception. They also talked matter-of-factly about the sense of duty to their country, a sentiment not much in fashion anymore."

Reply to
Studeski

It's brand new, no engine number stamped, pulled from the production line when the plant closed.

Studeski wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos