Which Kenwood cassette/reciever fits Studebaker?

I am looking for an aftermarket radio for my Avanti. I saw a Kenwood model posted here quite a while back that will fit the 6.25" shaft spacing of the Studes. Does anybody remember the model number that fits or is adjustable to fit?

Reply to
jford

Kenwood 3006 or 3007

Reply to
Brooksie

Here is a different option for you:

They have dealer all over the USA and Canada

I will also be checking out the Kenwood system thanks.

Allen

snipped-for-privacy@greenbaynet.com wrote:

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

Reply to
John Poulos

Thanks for the reply's guys. Is there one or more of these models that has adjustable shafts? I know I can file the holes in the dash a little but I would like to use the original faceplate without damaging it.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
jford

Reply to
John Poulos

This one might work it closes in 3 days. I checked the Kenwood site and it looks like they do not make the 2000 or 3000 series anymore.

Has anyone put a modern stereo in a GT Hawk with out cutting holes in the door panels or rear quarter panels.

I am considering the stereo in my previous post. I understand this company puts a Studebaker Nameplate on the radio/cassette. These stereos also have inputs for a MP3 player ( Who uses cassettes anyway?). They also can supply a quality a 5x7 dual cone/channel speaker for the rear. I am also considering mounting two small speakers boxes under the dash somewhere.

Any comments?

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

It will work just like the others, but you need to trim the dash and shaft holes.

Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.com wrote:

John Poulos