You Tube O.T.

The kids that stated youtube.com in their garage 2 years ago, sold it to Google for 1.2 BILLION dollars. Here's their thank you:

John Poulos

Well Eric Schmidt ran Novell into the ground in a few years, we'll see how well he does here... looks like he's spending big money for something that hasn't been proven profitable. This reminds me of amazon.com... they operated in the red for years. The 1.65 billion dollar deal was an "all stock" deal... no cash changed hands. I'm sure these two will be set for life even after the IRS gets their cut.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud