03 WRX Seat bolt

The front left side bolt on the rail for the drivers seat came loose. Is there a recall for this ?

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Michael

EQ Shaman

I recall mine coming loose too!

Reply to
Holly Wood

Reply to
mulder

I'm not the first owner, didn't even buy it from a subaru dealer.Only had it for 2 months. I just found the recall listed on my insurance companies website though. Nice of them to list them, and the TSBs

Mike

Reply to
Michael

I've received 2 recalls on our '03 WRX, both within a few months of each other. One was the seat bolt and the other, a fastener for the cruise control cable. Check that one out two if it hasn't already been done.

Reply to
BSackamano