04 OB LTD (scratches) & 96 OBW (overheating)

1-My silver 04 OB Ltd, was swiped and cratched by the edge of another card's door. Any suggestions for a good compound to hide the swipe? No ding at all.

2-Anyone know the name of the fluid that Subaru dealers were dropping in the radiator to alleviate overheating?

Thanks.

R--

Reply to
RAJP53

null

I have had good luck with Meguiar's Cleaner Wax. This is a product that you can apply and takes off things like this as well as protects.

Reply to
stefan

If you have trouble with overheating (especially during or immediatley after long trips), you *might* have a big problem. Many '96, '97 and (I think) '98 2.5 L engines have problems with blown head gaskets and/or microcracks in the block.

To reply directly to me, replace all 'z' with 'a' in email address.

Reply to
George