Choices:05 Outback Wagon Ltd., 04 OBW VDC H6 and LL Bean

With the OBW 05's coming out I'm considering the buys on the OBW 04's, and I'm finding some good deals on demo VDC H6's (around $26000 with

3000-6000 miles). I'm kind of stuck on the 05's due to the side curtain air bags and strengthened body, but I know there must be some safety advantages to the VDC plus the power is certainly there. Any experiences with VDC from a safety point of view. Any advice? Maintenance issues? Replacement parts issues (OEM vs aftermarket).

Thanks, Gregg

Reply to
G.R. Aydelotte