1988 Owners Manual Available

I have a 1988 manual for anybody who wants it and will pay the postage. Reply off list with "nobody" in the email address replaced with lpstep.

Len Stephan

Reply to
Len

a very kind offer but an '88 owners manual for what motor? whereabouts in the world are you btw Del

Reply to
Del

The engine is 1.8L. The Subaru Owners Manual includes both turbo and non-turbo engines. I am in Seattle WA USA.

Reply to
Len