1997 Legacy Outback-OBD monitor readiness status

My 1997 Legacy Outback can't pass inspection because everytime they hook it up to the state it gives the status as not ready. I had to have the battery jumped two weeks ago but I have driven the car close to 100 miles since then. Anyone else have this problem? How did you fix it?

Reply to
lf 85