2000 legacy question

Looking at a 2000 Legacy L wagon with 90000 miles. Anything I should look out for?

Phil J

Reply to
Phil J

Check the Vin with dealer and see if it has had the conditioner put in it or had any head gasket history. These were prone to headgasket leakage and you will want to know its history.

Jim L

Reply to
Jim L

The engine sounded rough to me. My mechanic diagnosed it as exessive piston slap. I think I'll pass on it. Thanks for the info.

Phil J

Reply to
Phil J