[2002 forester] rear rotor (disc/drum) removal

I'm having a hell of a time pulling my rear rotors off... the e-brake is not on and I even popped of the rubber caps and rotated the "adjusting screw" (gear-like thingy) to attempt to retract the calipers in the drum.

I've hit it pretty hard too and the thing won't budge. For the hell of it I removed the axle nut on one side as well, although I don't think it's necessary.

Anyone know any tricks?

Reply to
krumpelstiltskin

Are they loose at all from the hub? If not, probably not the E-brake caught on a rim. There may be some threaded holes you can torque some small 'puller/ extracting' bolts into. Then try whacking it.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

Any luck getting these off yet?

Reply to