2002 Legacy GT wagon hitch wiring

Folks, I'm trying to install a hitch on my FIL's 2003 Legacy GT wagon so he an tow a very small utility trailer. I've previously installed the same make and model of hitch on a 2001 OBW. The hitch install went without a hitch.

I cannot find a wiring harness for the lights! I've been in every panel, done stare and compares with the OBW. I've come to the conclusion that the spare connector is not present in the GT.

Does anyone know of a source for a proper adaptor, or "Y" connector so that I can insert the trailer harness?

Thanks! Barry

Reply to
Bonehenge