2003 Subaru Forester Front bumper

My 2003 Forester X has a wrinkle on the right side of Plastic bumper cover (Grey). I spent 3 hours trying to open up that area (from the right wheel), but it seems much more difficult to figure-out how to get the front cover and the front bumper behind it removed. Is someone has a detailed instruction on how to do that???? I would greatly appreciate....

Reply to
stk9714