2003 Passat Front Bumper cover replacement

I'm looking for a replacement for my front bumper cover (new or used). The car is a silver 2003 Passat Wagon. ANy web iste ideas would be appreaciated as well, I'm new to this board.

I'm not sure if I need a 2003 model, or I can use a previous model. The 2001 seems to be a different design.

Thanks

Reply to
arch2003
2001.5 and up should work.