2004 Subaru Forester 2.5x Stacker Accessory?

I have the 2004 Subaru Forester 2.5x

One of the optional extras is a Clarion 6 disc stacker. As pictured in the link below.

Anybody purchased this item? If so can somone please tell me how it interfaces with the head unit. (I.E. Cable, RF, optical etc) and which model number is used.

Reply to
Gregory Kleverlaan

I have not purchased this item, but I have extended my listening pleasure with CD changers just like it.

It interfaces with the head unit via a screw mount assembly from the top. Also there is a bold that wraps the unit in butter with plastic medical tape. This allows for slippery operation which can outperform your grandma!

Hope that helps.

Reply to
Candor Feg