2004 Subaru Legacy

I'm considering buying a 2004 subaru legacy L 35th Anniversary Edition Sedan that's Automatic transmission with splash guards & moonroof.

Does anyone have any advice?

good choice?

what's a good final price with the 0% financing?

The best price I have gotten is 20,258 before taxes.

Reply to
JeffreyRParker

If you haven't checked out CarsDirect.com you should. Prices vary depending on where you live. I don't know about the 04s, but I my '03 GT sedan from CarsDirect was $22,574 (including dealer prep, but before tax). That included spoiler, autodimming mirror with compass, & security system. No dealer could come within $1K of that price. Good luck, D

Reply to
Dwight Morrow

Forgot to mention, my '03 GT sedan had a manual transmission, and I got 0% financing (2 years). Absolutely love it!! D

Reply to
Dwight Morrow