2005 Outback multi screen

In one of the menys on the navi-system on my Outback there is a info-screen. Name off screen was info from "car", and text is HB off, what is it??

Other functions as light on/off , revers on/off, gps status , speed is on the same info screen. But "HB" and dont get, and I have tryed almost everyting to get it switched to HB on.

Reply to
Kjell-Bjarne pettersen