2007 Impreza Problem

Swapped out the plugs and put in a new air filer this weekend. I started the car and the check engine light was on, then I remembered that I forgot to plug in the sensor by the air filter. With the car running, I plugged the sensor back in, the car shut off. I started it back up and now the check engine light is still on steady and the cruise light is flashing. The cruise does not work. The car runs fine... It is out of warranty i think, I have 44,000 miles on it and it is less than 2 years old. Not sure what the standard warranty on a subaru is, I am assuming 3yr/36k... Any help is greatly appreciated. I was going to disconnect the batteru for afew hours to see if the computer would reset.

Thanks,

John

Reply to
flper

Looks like I solved it myself,. i disconnected the battery (-) for 30 to 40 mins and all lights are clear now..

Reply to
flper