2009 Subaru Forester Tops Consumer Reports List

Consumer Reports recently reviewed a number of small SUVS, and the overall winner was none other than the all-new Subaru Forester, which we recently reviewed here. The Forester impressed CR so much it unseated the Toyota RAV4 as the magazine's... Read More:

----------------------------------- Subaru NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

winner was none other than the all-new Subaru Forester, which we recently reviewed here. The Forester impressed CR so much it unseated the Toyota RAV4 as the magazine's...

And it costs less too.

Reply to
Tony Hwang