2011, Subaru Impreza Steering Wheel Vibration 174,00 Miles

I have a 2011, Subaru Impreza, hatchback with four wheel drive, automatic t ransmission and the car has 174,00 miles. The steering wheel vibration is s o bad I chipped a tooth driving it. Below are links of the front end driver side and passenger side. What do you recommend needs replacing?

I replaced the caliper on the driver side not the passenger side. The passe nger side slides freely. I also replaced both rotors and did the brakes. I will replace that side this week. Do you see any failure with the ball join ts etc? I would like to do some maintenance before things break. What commo n front-end things need replacing? What do you see that requires replacing?

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciate.

Reply to
lindylex

transmission and the car has 174,00 miles. The steering wheel vibration is so bad I chipped a tooth driving it. Below are links of the front end driv er side and passenger side. What do you recommend needs replacing?

senger side slides freely. I also replaced both rotors and did the brakes. I will replace that side this week. Do you see any failure with the ball jo ints etc? I would like to do some maintenance before things break. What com mon front-end things need replacing? What do you see that requires replacin g?

I'm reluctant to click the links, but, it's unlikely we would see anything unusual. There are many things that 'might' cause the issue you have and I wouldn't rule-out taking the car to a shop. The first thing to try, swap fr ont and rear tire-pairs. When you do that, re-inspect brakes and look for b roken lug studs or wear to the rims' mount holes. Check for inner tie rod w ear. Inspect rear bushings on the lower control arms.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan