2011, Subaru Impreza Steering Wheel Vibration 174 K Miles

I have a 2011, Subaru Impreza with a steering wheel vibration so bad I chipped a tooth driving it. Below are links of the front-end American driver side and passenger side. What do you recommend needs replacing?

This is not the WRX model. It is a hatchback with four wheel drive, automatic transmission and the car has 174,00 miles.

Work I did summer of 2017. I replaced driver side only caliper. The brakes on both sides and rotors. The passenger side caliper slides freely but I will replace for symmetry.

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciate.

Reply to
lindylex