front wheel toeing out

I have a 93 jeep cherokee, I have had the front end inspected, the upper driver side ball join replaced. I got the front end aligned. Now the right front wheel toes out at the bottom, I do have a broken stabilizer bar bushing on the right side. What would cause the wheel to appear to be toed out?

Reply to
abomb69

If it matters it has 225k on it and a 4.0.

Reply to
abomb69

The alignment could have been set with the bad ball joint. Having the new one in changes the length across the front.

If it is only out at the bottom, you have a bad ball joint.

Mike

Mike Romain

That's the camber, and is a bad ball joint like Mike said:

Could be a wheel bearingor bent axle, too. Jack it up and kick it, or pry off the ground over apivot board, and see where she's loose. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
abomb69

Reply to
abomb69

That's what they told you eh....

Maybe they changed the wrong one?

If the bearing is indeed loose after a job like that, then maybe the forgot to put the axle nut on or maybe they are just plain incompetent.

Mike

abomb69 wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Yeah it was two separate shops, one for the ball joint and one for the alignment. Had the truck inspected prior to the ball joint being replaced (thats how I found out) then they inspected it again when I had it aligned. \

Reply to
abomb69