4 Goodrich trailmaker plus

I didn't realize that my first Subaru didn't need snow tires. The 185/70/14 Goodrich snow tires sit in my basement in Pittsburgh , mounted on the steel wheels that I replaced with cast. I put them on a couple of times for a day or two before a snow storm; what a total waste of time and $. I offer them to you, Subaru fans, and apologize for the gratuitous pitch. Oh, BTW they are essentially new. It doesn't upset me when someone slips in an ad on my main list. Usually it contains a good deal offered to core enthusiasts first. Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Sachs