93 Subaru Impreza

My 93 Impreza has been giving me problems for the last 3 months. When i'm driving for awhile it starts to spit and sputter and will just lose

all power and shut off. I can usually start it back with no problem but

at times it will take a few tries. I changed the Fuel filter, Fuel pump, spark plugs/wires, air filter, and PCV valve. I was wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions of what i might need to change next to get rid of the problem?

Reply to
sport

Possible MAF or clogged converter - both $$$$

Also, possible coil intermittent, crank or cam position sensors.

Do you have CEL? Can you get a blink code?

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan