’94 Legacy stero removal

My wife?s ?94 legacy is going to the crucher, and I want to pull the aftermarket stereo out first. The problem is I can?t figure out how to get the console cover off. I keep looking, and I keep coming up dry. Has anybody got a fix on where the screws/ clips are holding the damn thing on?

cheers, matt

Reply to
wolfman

Don't know about a 94 model but if it was a 95 first the cup holder has to come out. Then there are two screws well hidden above the ashtray.

-- Message posted using

information at

johninKY

Reply to