Aiming Fog Nights - 2008 Impreza

I have been trying to figure out how to adjust the aiming of the fog lights on a 2008 Impreza 2.5i 5 door. I see a small slot next to the lights, but there does not appear to be any adjustment screw behind the slots that I can see.

Does anyone have any info on this?

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Larry Weil

I've never seen factory fogs that could be adjusted on any of my cars. All used flood lamps (vs. spots) that were aimed by the machine that stamped out the housings.

Reply to
Valued Corporate #120,345 Empl

The Russian site with the manuals:

does not go that far but there appears to be no adjustment for my '03 Forester.

Reply to
Frank

Both my 01 and 04 Imprezas had fog lights that could be aimed. The 01 had separate vertical and horizontal adjustments, the 04 had one screw that moved it diagonally.

Reply to
Larry Weil