99 Forester S wiper blades

First of all I want to wish everyone happy holidays.

I bought blades for my '99 Forester S yesterday. After I took the old blades off I discovered that I had two different length blades - 1 18" and the other 20". I put the 18" blades on and they seem to be working just fine. Any comments or suggestions?

Emmy

Reply to
Emmy

Edward Hayes

Comment: you're cleaning less of your windshield now, with shorter blade!

Suggestion: buy your blades from the Subaru dealer and you may find that the OE blades were of different lengths. Lots of cars are, my last Honda, for example.

Reply to
GTT

Reply to
X-Eliminator