99 Legacy Rust on Everything???

I've got a '99 Legacy 2.5GT wagon with 99,000mi and I'm noticing that everything that isn't the body is starting to rust like crazy.

You can start with everything under the hood. Hose clamps, belt shields bolt heads, brackets, even the headlight adjusters.

The tailgate handle (that unlatches the gate) has rusted so it no longer moves freely.

Yes, I live in MA home of losts of winter salt, but I've never had a car that looked so bad. I'm trying to figure out if I should start removing items to paint them. I'd like to keep the car for quite a few more years.

Mr. Bill

Reply to
Mr. Bill