A Subaru Street Drifter Is On The Loose In Moscow

Somewhere in Moscow there is a white Subaru STi weaving and sliding through traffic like a drunk madman. If you're watching this, Subaru driver, we want to tell you that you're a reckless asshole. More » Read More:

----------------------------------- Subaru NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

gh traffic like a drunk madman. If you're watching this, Subaru driver, we = want to tell you that you're a reckless asshole. More=A0=BB

"needlessly-massive communist-era throughways"

I wonder how he is different from the asshole that write the caption for the video

Reply to
AD

Alright, smart guy, what's YOUR caption?

Reply to
Ben Jammin

"Where's the KGB when you need them?"

It's not a very good caption but I thought I'd give it a shot. :-)

Reply to
dsi1

Reply to
Ben Jammin