afforadable STI?

Hi all, I wonder what kinda of people can afford an STI, even though you are capable of buying it, by looking at 93 octane gas price.... pugh~~

I don't think I can afford the gas & insurance of an STI.

are all STI owners richer than usual?

And I know a guy from internet who bought a racing car, but living in a cheap apartment... lol, coz he put all his little owning into his race car.

Reply to
grape

Choices!

You payz your money and make a choice.

He likes the car better than a big home. I respect people who do what works for them, regardless of what others think.

Do what YOU want, and enjoy your life. As long as your meeting your responsibilities and aren't on the dole, who cares? If it puts pep in your step, it's all good.

I fly small airplanes. Lots of people think something that burns $30+ an hour in fuel is a waste. I'd live in a cheap apartment if I had to choose between my home and hobbies, too! Hey! Come to think of it, I have!

Reply to
Bonehenge

I don't think I could find the gas.

The STi's that I see around here are either owned by professionals who would otherwise have bought a BMW, or kids from upper middle class families.

From the looks of it,

BTW - what's up with your text? It seems to be formatted as Chinese Simplified.

Reply to
y_p_w

Fuck off.

Reply to