Aftermarket HID

I wnat HID's for my 2K outback LTD. Anybody install the kits yet. My friend spend over $500 US on a philips kit. Now there are some kits for about $250 US. Any experience?

Reply to
steam_mill

i have a brightstar 5000k 9007 kit from importhookup.com in my wrx. works very well. $380 iirc.

reaim your headlights after fitting.

i could never go back to halogens now!

con: you lose the high beams. in my case, that was easily rectified with a pair of driving lights. in general, though, you hardly ever need high beams due to so much more light being thrown down.

hth ken

Reply to
Ken Gilbert