Airbag Warning Label

... located on sun visor ... I have read and understand them.

Any way to remove these ugly labels without damaging anything?

TIA

Reply to
S. Gione

Yes: I'd like to remove mine!

Reply to
BIG MAC

Buy one from a wrecking yard to pactice with. Then remove yours.

Carl

BIG MAC wrote:

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Like the mattress tags? Who checks this? Like if I remove the airbag fuse after the warranty is up. Who would know?

Reply to
jabario

Didn't your mother teach you always to wear clean underwear? In case you are injured in an accident, EVERYONE will know.

Reply to
l.lichtman

I think (like those mattress tags, if you read carefully...) that it is illegal to *sell* a car new or used with them missing. I don't see a problem.

Reply to
Mike

Yeah, like you don't shit yourself when you get into an accident. :)

Reply to
Mike

One gallon of diesel One match No problem (except no transport) Hehehe! Cheers

Reply to
hippo

..which is why a refined car would no doubt deliver a roll of toilet paper right after the airbag? Cheers

Reply to
hippo