Decal Removal

I recently bought a new Buick which I like a lot, but that is another story. However, on nearly very new car, the sun visors are adorned with some ugly warning labels about air bags and child seating. To make them even uglier, the contents is repeated in Spanish.

So the question is what is the trick to pealing these label off without discoloring/damaging the fabric of the visor? Our attempts to peal them has let to lots of pieces coming off slowly.

Reply to
Piperson

You mean those Federally required labels? They are not stickers they are heat bonded just like an iron on style patch. Once bonded they don't come off without a LOT of work. Oh and FYI if you remove them and someone else was to improperly use a car seat in the vehicle YOUR responsible for any problems.

Reply to
Steve W.