Amusing Subaru safety sticker

Yet another reason to get a turbocharged Subaru!

I found this surfing and am very curious what models of Subaru actually have this sticker? WRX, STi, Turbo Forester?

Reply to
Fuzzy Logic

Thats a fake, isn't it?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Szoenyi

It's a joke, pasted over the French language airbag warning sticker

-- Dominic Richens | snipped-for-privacy@alumni.uottawa.ca "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

Reply to
Dominic Richens

That's been around for a while - I've seen those stickers for sale on eBay - definitely not an "OEM" sort of thing (would be pretty funny if it were, though)

Reply to
David & Caroline

It's a Federal sticker so you'll see it on many makes and models of cars. I had one just like it on my Miata.

Reply to
Scooby Don't

Oh yeah the sticker on the bottom is a fake. Probably made with Photoshop.

Reply to
Scooby Don't

Looks more like someone took the joke sticker and physically pasted it over the lower part of the warning label. If you look closely, you can see the border line on the lower part of the original label.

Reply to
null_pointer

Sure make it in Photoshop then print it out. It's pretty funny tho.

Reply to
Scooby Don't

LOL... Scooby Don't, did you read the _bottom_ sticker?

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

Yep, I got one off ebay several months ago. The Ms. made me take it off tho . . . ;-)

ByeBye! S.

Yeah after I read the top one I thought what's so unusual about that. All the airbags are stupidly dangerous to the point of needing a warning. Just say NO! to Airbags! Then I double checked the sticker and read the bottom one which is usually in another language.

Pretty funny!

Reply to
Scooby Don't

Reply to
null

Nah, they should comply as well. Especially those with line of sight to the rearview mirror.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.