Any Australian '04 Manual Liberty problems?

I test drove the manual 2.5L Subaru Liberty yesterday (in Australia) and was very impressed. The only gripe I found was finding it awkward to fit my foot between clutch and the sidewall. The car's handling was very directional and the application of engine power was very smooth and seemed sufficeint. Even at low revs in a higher than normal gear. Interior was excellent, just enough rear seat room. Does anyone out there have any problems with this model or disagree with my thoughts?

Thanks, Shane.

Reply to
Shane White

Hi Shane, I know what you mean about moving from the clutch to the foot rest pedal! I went from a Ford Falcon to a WRX and it really bugged me how I couldn't just slide my foot sideways, I had to sort of pull it back then stick it back under to rest it. That lasted about 2 days and I don't even notice now. My foot must have learnt how to get there without me thinking about it. Anyway, good luck on your decision, I'm really enjoying my subie. Ross

Reply to
Ross E.