Best pics yet of 05 Outback!!!

Mono and two-tone, note dual pipes, no OWL tires

Ron

Reply to
Rockin Ronnie

Sharp lookin... I like the hood design.

Hope those aren't the only colors they'll offer though. :-)

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

I think it's even uglier than the current models. I love my '02, make no = mistake, but it's not what I would call a sharp, sleek-looking car. I = always think of my car as "the little mushroom" but its so well balanced = that I don't care about the style. Gawd that green shade they show in = these pics is putrid, though. I have the soft sea mist shade which I = love. Where are the luggage racks?

June

Reply to
Diva

They appear to be there...but without the crossbars installed.

Yeah the green is polarizing. It's kinda cool in a way, but it's not something I'd ever by because it screams "you'll regret this trendy color long before you would otherwise get rid of the car." But, it may be just a marketing paint job designed to catch the eye--not unlike runway models having god awful "make an attractive human look ugly" makeup to catch attention.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

I think the metallic slate blue looks pretty good.....one thing I wish I could have gotten in the 2002 that I have is blue. Everyone else seems to love my Timberline Green however - they say it looks "outdoorsy."

This car looks so good (especially the improvements they made to the moonroof, the silver stereo system, radio controls on the steering wheel, other improvements listed elsewhere) that I would seriously consider selling my 2002 LL Bean Edition for the 2005 version.

Reply to
Debra Co