Best roof rack for WRX

What is the best roof rack to get for a '02 WRX. I'll probably be carrying snowboards, fishing poles, and kayaks. I don't mind changing modules if I have to at some point.

Reply to
Patrick F. Clarin

Go to

suabru(yakima) racks are cheaper than aftermarket. All of these are available for Outback should be for WRX

Reply to
busterb

I'd recommend the Thule rack system... most bars can be locked to the vehicle, and accessories can be locked to the racks...

Cheers,

Reply to
Andrew Morris