Brake Service on Subaru

My 2002 OBS is about due for its first break job (front and rear). I plan on keeping it until it falls apart. Is it wiser to take it to a break specialty shop for new brakes rather than the dealer? If so, which franchise do you recommend? I'm under the impression that specialty stores have better warranties that will save me money over the life of the car?

Reply to
Tommo

Neither.

The best is a small independent shop with good referals. They keep their customers by doing good work at a fair price. Ask around.

Reply to
Jim Stewart