Canadian Selling Prices for 2005 OBW

What are typical selling prices for the 2005 2.5i Legacy and Outback wagons in the Toronto ON area? Can anyone recommend a GTA dealer?

The Legacy and Outback Wagons appear to be essentially the same vehicle. (Engine, transmission, body panels etc.) Ok, some trim and plastic are different.

What are the real differences between them? (i.e., sound proofing, gear ratio, ground clearance etc.)

Cheers, Ken.

Reply to
KM Tate

Image

Reply to
Rockin Ronnie

The Legacy and Outback Wagons appear to be essentially the same vehicle.

Same dancer, different costume. Cheers

Reply to
hippo

The Legacy and Outback Wagons appear to be essentially the same vehicle.

Same dancer, different costume. Cheers

Soory - hit enter by accident! Better ground clearance on OB, lower profile tires on Legacy. Drivetrains basically identical & both pretty quiet - so then it comes down to what best suits your needs / sensibilities / lifestyle. Cheers

Reply to
hippo

The legacy is a bit bigger inside the rear check the subaru web site you can compare them head to head

The dealer in mississauga on mavis road is very good They only have subaru, no other line of cars.

Reply to
Immunotec Research

Subaru of Mississauga on Mavis Road seems pretty good. I didn't buy mine there, but I do have my servicing done there and at least the service department seems to care. They have a lot of cars in stock so finding one you like shouldn't be a problem. As for prices, last time I checked, they were selling for the MSRP which you can get from their website....

Cheers, FRP '03 Legacy GT Sedan

Reply to
Frank Pyatt