CD Changer Question for '97 Legacy Wagon LSi

I recently bought a 1997 Subaru Legacy Wagon, and it came with a CD changer and controller, but no magazine. I've been googling, eBaying and searching foreign websites for close to 2 hours trying to figure out what kind of freaking cartridge this needs.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would be incredibly appreciative.

Thank you!

Reply to
jtridenour

I forgot to add that it's a Panasonic CD Changer. I checked the changer itself (located beneath the passenger seat) over and over and couldn't find a legible Model No.

It looks like this:

It's frustrating because I can't figure out the model number to the unit itself or the magazine...

Let alone where to purchase.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
J.T.

For a changer, you won't find out anythign Googling or on ebay. Go back and ask the source, who sold you the car. If no answer there, then go to a car stereo store in person. Calling them with no Panasonic part number would be a waste of time. Once at the store, hopefully they sell Panasonic car stereo products, as most do, they can get you the part. If not, changers are not that expensive. It may be easier, and more time, and cost effective, to just buy a new one. Sometimes spending a few bucks, is worth keeping your sanity.

Reply to
fish6525