Current Gasoline prices

In many locations of Canada:

Note there are local tax differences. For example in Greater Vancouver, BC there is a 6¢ transit tax per L. included in the price. Also provincial taxes vary by province.

The price over the last week in GV has been C$1.15 dropping to as low as $1.06 for short periods.

Reply to
Spam Hater

I see from US Delaware site that if I drive 100 miles round trip and pay $4 in tolls, I can save 20 cents/gallon ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

2 weeks ago I stopped for gas in Bridgeport CA, (on US 395 south of the Lake Tahoe area)and paid 3.99 9/10 for premium. (XT)
Reply to
QX

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Hmmm... Frank, did I get this right: let's say I get 25 mpg, so I'd burn

4 gal on that 100 mile trip. So 4 gal x 20 cents/gal = 80 cents. And I can save that by paying only $4? Such a deal! :D I better start figuring how many miles I need to drive to become incredibly wealthy!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright