dash and door removal in 2k4 Impreza ts

I'm very close to buying a 2004 Impreza TS and have some after market audio I would want to put in it (Kenwood MP3 deck) I would also like to upgrade the speakers... Does anyone know how hard it is to remove the old stereo and speakers? In my old cavalier I had to remove the dash to get at the stereo and the door panels came off reletivly easy for speaker replacement.

Any help/instructions would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Bruce

Reply to
bruce