1989 240DL Cassette/Radio Removal

Hello,

Would like to know how to remove cassette/radio from my 1989 240DL. I popped the two small square plastic panels out and removed two screws from left side of stereo but cannot pull it out. It seems hung up on the right side. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, ChazD

Reply to
Chaz Daly

"Chaz Daly" wrote in news:Xim_c.19451$Ka6.13012@okepread03:

You need to remove the glovebox and then you can get at the additional mounting screw.

David "Jesus is THE way, THE truth, and THE life"

Reply to
David L. Hanson