dash lights

I can tell that a couple of the bulbs are out behind my instrument cluster (2003 OBS). I can barely see my fuel gauge and the high numbers of my speedo in the dark. (No officer, I REALLy don't know how fast I was driving ...)

Not too worried about it, but one of these days I'm goign to try to get to them so I can replace them.

Any tricks?

Chicobiker

Reply to
Chicobiker