Dash lights

can anyone please tell me is it an easy job to change the dash board bulbs on a 1998 VW Sharan? any tricks to getting access? the speedo light is out in the middle of the dash.

Thanks in advance

martin

Reply to
Marty1a

Changed mine about 6 months ago. Straight forward. I think there was two screws holding on the surround and it just clips out. You might have to take the plastic surround off the steering column, I can't remember. There's nothing complicated anyway.

John

Reply to
John

Thanks