Differential oil change?

It's about time for me to change the ATF in my '08 Tribeca. Last time I did it was about 100,000 km ago, so I don't quite remember what all
happened the previous time. So I'm wondering, do I need to do a diff oil change at the same time as the ATF change? I'm mainly thinking of the rear diffs, because possibly the front and central diffs are part of the automatic transmission and they will be taken care of with the ATF change, but I could be wrong?
    Yousuf Khan
On 10/29/19 5:16 PM, Yousuf Khan wrote:

RTFM
--
Road sign you don’t want to see: “Speed Limit Enforced By Sniper”