EA81 torque specs?

I'm putting this thing back together now...

Can someone scan the page on torque specs from the manual please?

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

I'm looking for :

1)torque specs for engine, 2)water diagrams (including heater core) 3)vacuum diagrams (I need to know which ports I need to plug on the manifold, I'm using a non-stock carb)

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

crankcase:

14mm = 32 ft lbs 12mm = 18 ft lbs 10 mm = 4 ft lbs

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
aiiadict